Map Your Vision
The vision mapping process empowers you to achieve three powerful benefits in your life.
- It will enable you to transform vague, blurry dreams into clear, well-defined visions.
- It will make your dreams, that may seem impossible, to be possible. Your possible dreams will then become probable. Without this process, most of your dreams will be vague, blurry and remain only dreams.
- You'll be able to expand your dreams and achieve them more quickly than you could without going through vision mapping.
Vision mapping is a four step process to help you convert your vision into reality.
- Convert your dreams/visions into specific goals. What you do in this step is simply to convert your vision into a group of general goals that you need to accomplish to fulfill your vision.
- Convert those goals into specific steps. What you do in this step is to convert each goal into the specific steps that need to be accomplished to achieve that goal. You do this for each goal you set in step one.
- Convert complex steps into tasks. This step is done by converting any complex step (for example a step that requires more than one task to be completed) into the specific tasks that need to be completed to take the step.
- Set a targe completion date for each task, step, and goal. Once your steps have been converted into specific tasks, you have a detailed map to help you travel from where you are right now to the final achievement of your vision. Theh only left to do is to create a schedule for you to use to complete those tasks.
Is vision mapping required to accomplish my vision? No. But just remember the difference between taking your cross country trip by bicycle with no GPS and travelling by way of the Porsche with the 911 GTS engine at 198 mph. Vision mapping gives you a detailed roadmap regarding to make the vision God has given you.
In setting goals, steps and tasks, there's no better partner than the Holy Spirit. After all, He gave you your vision in the first place.
Pursue your destiny with excellence.